"alboan.org” is an internet domain owned by the ALBOAN Foundation (tax ID G-48811376), with address at C/ Padre Lojendio, 2, 2º, 48008 Bilbao. Telephone 944 151 135.
The content, organisation and links have selected and coordinated by the ALBOAN Foundation.
The design, structure and programming have been carried out by Bikuma Global Services S.L.
Use of content
All content on this website is subject to a creative commons licence. This means that you are free to copy, distribute and freely communicate the material under the following conditions:
- Recognition. You must credit the material in the manner specified by the author or licensor, citing the source of both images and texts as ‘Source: Alboan website’.
- Non-commercial. You may not use this material for commercial purposes.
- Sharing under the same licence. If you modify or alter this material or generate material derived thereof, you may only distribute the material generated under an identical licence to the one already in place.
All credit card details are entered in a screen which derives directly from ‘La Caixa’ and the data entered shall be transmitted directly to this entity. ALBOAN shall not retain this data. ALBOAN has opted for these solutions to offer you the highest security.
For credit card payments, your card will be charged at the time of placing your order.
ALBOAN accepts any secure credit card (those which have a security code).
ALBOAN reserves the right to make any modifications to its website that it considers necessary, without prior notice. This includes changing, deleting or adding content and services provided by the organisation as well as how these are presented or located on its website.
In the case of links or hyperlinks on the ALBOAN website to others, ALBOAN shall not exercise any type of control over these websites and their content.
Under no circumstances shall ALBOAN assume liability for any of the content from any link deriving from an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical readiness, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any type of association, merger or collaboration with the entities linked to.
ALBOAN reserves the right to refuse or halt access to its website and/or services offered without the need for prior notice, by its own request or that of a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
Access and/or use of the ALBOAN website implies the condition of USER and the acceptance, through said access and/or use, of these General Conditions of Use. These Conditions shall apply independent of the General Conditions for Contracting which, where appropriate, may be mandatory.
Use of website
The USER accepts responsibility for use of the website. Said responsibility extends to the registration necessary for accessing certain services or content. During said registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration the USER may be issued with a password for which they shall be responsible, and shall commit to using it diligently and keeping it confidential.
The USER commits to making appropriate use of the content and services (such as the discussion forums, blogs, chats, etc.) which ALBOAN provides through its website, including, but not limited to, not using said content and services (i) in activities which are unlawful, illegal or against good faith and public order; (ii) to disseminate content or propaganda which is racist, xenophobic, pornographic/illegal, defends terrorism or undermines human rights; (iii) to cause harm to the physical and logical systems of ALBOAN, its suppliers or third parties, or to introduce or disseminate computer viruses on the internet or in any other physical or logical systems which are liable to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) to try to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and to modify or manipulate their messages.
ALBOAN reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions which violate respect towards the dignity of others, such as comments which may be discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, those which threaten youth or childhood, order or public security or which, at ALBOAN’s discretion, are deemed unfit for publication.
Where appropriate, ALBOAN shall not be held responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats and other participative tools.
As an organisation which is sensitive to protecting the privacy of individuals, and so that such individuals may freely and voluntarily decide if they wish to provide the personal data requested, ALBOAN informs users of this website that:
- Any time the user decides to provide personal data they shall be informed expressly, accurately and unequivocally that their data may be incorporated into a file. They shall also be informed of the name of the person responsible for the file, of the established, explicit and legitimate purposes for collecting the data and of the possibility of exercising their rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- The data files for which ALBOAN is responsible have been declared to the General Register of Data Protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. In addition, the security measures set out in Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11th, which approves the Regulation of Security Measures on Automated Files containing personal data, are in place.
- ALBOAN shall maintain the data and information provided to us as confidential and shall not pass said data to third parties.
- You may exercise the rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to ALBOAN C/ Padre Lojendio, 2, 2º, 48008 Bilbao. ALBOAN may, on occasion, carry out surveys to better understand the needs and profile of our visitors. When we carry out a survey you shall be informed of how we will use the information collected.
The ALBOAN website may contain links to other websites. Whilst we try to only link to websites which share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices used by other websites. For any questions about this policy, write to us by email at email@example.com.